Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September Birchbox



I finally cancelled Birchbox this morning, so this is my last box. I've only been with them since around March, but after joining Glossybox, I honestly don't get too excited for Birchbox anymore. Plus, this is possibly my only second favorite box out of all of them. September's box was focused on Fashion Week and the Fall season, so birchbox teamed up with Color Club to create a couple custom shades. I'm so excited that i received Insta-This which is like a cobalt blue which is one of the most popular colors right now.

Other than the nail polish, I am so excited for Skin, An Apothecary soy body whip in Poppy. The scent itself is really light and floral. I like that it doesn't make my skin greasy either. Twirl by Kate Spade is my kind of perfume. Adding that to my wishlist of perfumes. As for the twistbands, it's my first and the concept itself is cool, but I feel like you can run out to Joann's and make your own! I also received Jouer matte moisture tint which isn't my exact color, but I feel like if I used it, it'd give me a nice tan look. I think this is my third Jouer sample and I just don't like them. First off, ALL their samples are really tiny and it's more of a one time use. Lastly, I received Hollywood fashion tape. HMM. I can't complain TOO much since I did see someone receive the plastic ziploc bag. I have no clue what I'm going to do with these, but I'll keep it just in case.

Insta-This by Color Club full size $8
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint full size $38
Twirl by Kate Spade NY full size $18-80
Soy Body Whip in Poppy by Skin, An Apothecary full size $27
Lace Twistband set of 6-12 $14-22
Hollywood Fashion Tape full size $4.99-$8.99

3 comments:

  1. That's disappointing that the moisture tint isn't your color, I was actually intrigued by that one! Let me know how the soy whip goes. :)

    <3

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soy whip is so nice! I'll have to let you test it out when you come visit! The scent is really nice too... makes me smell like a bouquet of flowers.

      Delete
  2. Sounds promising, I'll have to put it to the dry skin test when i come and visit.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...